Updated Oct. 18, 2019 with new Secondary Plan and Zoning draft details.
2. Record the zoning labels and any “Site Specific Provision” numbers (located in parenthesis).
4. Look up the proposed zoning definitions:
MIX-1, 2, 3 & 4 (link updated Oct 18)
UGC-1, 2 & 3 (see page 79, draft definitions) link updated Oct 18
RES-3, 5, 6 & 7 (link updated Oct 18)
and Site Specific Provisions (new link) if applicable.
The City’s Page for our Civic Centre Neighbourhood Secondary Plan Update contains other links, including to other proposed zones
Section 9 – Commercial (COM)
Section 10 – Employment (EMP)
Section 11 – Institutional (INS)
Section 13 – Natural Heritage (NHC)
Section 14 – Existing Use Floodplain (EUF)
Section 15 – Open Space and Recreation (OSR)
and the proposed Secondary Plan Land Use Map, Secondary Plan Text (16.D.1-3 general, and 16.D.9 Civic Centre) (16.D.9 begins on page 26) and special policies found in section 16.D.3.
For reference, here are links to the existing Secondary Plan Land Use Map and Secondary Plan Text (Pages 1-8).
Transitions between Zones
Below are two images representing the proposed transitions in zoning between RES-3,4,5 zones and MIX-2 or MIX-3 zones with buildings of maximum zoned height with minimum-permitted setbacks near low-rise residential zones.
January 6, 2019
Note: This is a draft and subject to change.
2. Record the zoning labels and any “Special Use Provision” and/or “Special Regulation Provision” numbers.
5. Compare the existing and proposed allowable uses, setbacks, heights, etc.
6. Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See also information regarding the proposed zone changes in our neighbourhood: